Democracy Now! Thursday, October 26, 2006
* Headlines for October 26, 2006
Run time 59:00Language en
* In Echoes of Past Intervention, Bush Administration Opposes Nicaraguan Frontrunner Daniel Ortega
* Veteran Investigative Journalist Bob Parry on the Iran-Contra Scandal and the Perils of Reporting It
* New York Judge Awards $19 Million to Victims of CIA-Backed Haitian Death Squad Leader Toto Constant
* Hip Hop Artist M-1 of Dead Prez: "The Media in This Country is an Organ of the State... It Controls What We Are Hearing and Seeing"